Priest Lake Fun Run
NEXT RACE DAY Sunday May 29, 2022
Registration for 2022 OPENS OCTOBER 11
Fun Run Spring Festival
10k - 5k - Kid's dash
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT RACE DAY! SEE YOU AT ANOTHER PRIEST LAKE RACE SOON!
Countdown to RACE DAY!
|10K Course||Start: 9:00 AM|
|5K Course||Start: 9:30 AM|
|Line up for Kid’s Dash||Start: 10:30 AM (Approx.)|
|Awards to follow as races conclude.||Around 10:15 AM to 10:45 AM|
Courses are same as maps posted but start/finish line has been moved to Coolin Community Park. See map link below for parking, start/finish line location, and packet pick up locations.
- CHIP TIMING for all races
- TRI BLEND FABRIC SHIRTS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
- Awards-Overall 1st-3rd Male/Female division in each distance
- Age Group for Male/Female: 8 and under, 9-13, 14-18,19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- YOU MUST be present to get awards. It is participant responsibility to check results which are posted at finish line AND ON THE MOBILE AP LINK ABOVE. Awards will not be mailed- PLEASE CHECK YOUR RESULTS WHEN YOU FINISH.
- 5K Walk/Run- out and back, scenic, flat to rolling hills on mix of pavement and compact gravel county road, aid station and porta poti on course (5k map click here)
- 10K Walk/Run- scenic & fast with two out and back loops on flat to rolling hills with mix of pavement and compact gravel county road, aid stations and porta potty on course (10k map click here)
- 200 yard Kids Dash- Children under 10 can run a 1K -200 yard dash. All participants get a big NUMBER “1” race bib. No timing, No Shirts, No places- JUST FUN! This race is held NO CHARGE to participants, but you must register your child and have a bib to participate. Registration for kids dash AT THE START LINE AREA
Absolutely no parking on Dickensheet Rd. Missouri St. St.Louis St. or Cavanaugh Bay Rd.
No part of this course is on Cavanaugh Bay Rd., traffic egress on Southbound Cav. Bay Rd. is open during the entire race. Expect delays on Bayview and Sherwood Beach Rd. Until 11:00AM, thank you for your community support!
NO SATURDAY OR RACE DAY REGISTRATION OR PACKET PICK UP- RACE DAY PARK ON DICKENSHEET ROAD, WALK TO THE COOLIN PARK, GRAB YOUR BIB FROM ONE OF THE SPREAD OUT CHECK IN TABLES, THEN HAVE A GREAT RACE!. SHIRTS WILL BE GIVEN AT THE FINISH LINE.
YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH THE LINK ON THIS PAGE BY 5:00 PM SATURDAY MAY 29- NO RACE DAY SIGN UP.
PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS ON DICKENSHEET ROAD.
We want to make signing up easy and flexible, please read the following refund policy before signing up. We strive to honor your hard work training for this race by working equally hard for your race day experience. This policy is intended to provide options to withdraw from the race while respecting individual circumstances and the whole event. This policy offers more flexibility and options than most races, to ensure we can provide that, we must strictly follow the below listed policies.
- Withdrawal prior to 120 days before event date – Full Refund of race fee less $18 processing fee.
- Withdrawal prior to 70 days before event date – Refund of 50% of race fees only- No refunds after this date.
- Transfers- Priest Lake Multisports offers transfers for medical and bereavement. Transfers are valid for the following years race. Contact Race Director with the contact form on this site.
- NO transfers are provided from one participant to another.
- TO WITHDRAW from the race and request a refund, contact Race Director using the contact form on this site- THIS MUST BE WITHIN THE POLICY SHOWN ABOVE.
- This policy is not valid for rollover entries from a prior year or transfer entries.
WE HAVE A LARGE INVENTORY OF SHIRTS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
Safety: This is an open course to traffic. Run on side of road against traffic and look at all intersections.
Earphones: yes on course, use with caution when running near others and watch for traffic.
Shirts: Pick up in the finish line chute after your race.
Race Bib: All participants must register and have a race bib.
Strolles: Absolutely! Allowed for children with a registered adult participant. Children in a stroller do not need to register. Children completing the race on their own must register.
Pets: No Pets! This is a safety issue for runners as well as our pets. Pet vs. runner injuries can be serious for both- NO EXCEPTIONS.
Walk In Registration and Packet Pickup: See Packet Pickup tab below. YOU MUST SIGN UP ONLINE ONLY BY SATURDAY MAY 29, 5PM
All the race info you will need will be posted on this page. Please review the whole page before sending an email question, thank you.
Have a great race!
Sign up on-line using registration links through SATURDAY MAY 29 at 5:00PM.
Kids under 10 can run the kids dash. Its Free, but parents must sign participant waiver.
200 yds course.
All kids get a big number 1 race bib and run across the finish line.
Race Time: During the awards ceremony, approximately 10:30-45AM
SIGN UP AT THE STARTING LINE
COVID UPDATE- conditions and CDC guidelines are changing and improving quickly. To ensure all participant safety we will be providing the following modifications to the event this year. 1. No paper registration to eliminate lines. 2. Express check in- park your car, grab your bib at the starting line and you are all set. 3. The race is chip timed, your time starts when you cross the start mat. We will keep this open for 5 minutes, this will allow individuals who wish to keep their distance as much space as they want and cross the start mat at their own pace. 4. Shirts will be given out when you cross the finish line to reduce the shirt line. 5. Water on the course will be on tables for self-serve in sealed bottles. Please carry with you or place in the blue recycle bin at the aid stations. Please do not litter on the course. Have a great race day! RD Ken
This event will close with 400 participants and WILL FILL UP - Please register early!
|Registration||On or Before||10K||5K|