Priest Lake SPRING Fun Run
May 26, 2024
The 47th Annual Priest Lake Fun Run!
Spring FUN RUN
5k, 10k and Kid's dash
Countdown to RACE DAY! MAY 28
|10K Course||Start: 8:30 AM|
|5K Course||Start: 9:00 AM|
|Line up for Kid’s Dash||Start: 10:00 AM|
Courses are same as maps posted but start/finish line has been moved to Coolin Community Park. See map link below for parking, start/finish line location, and packet pick up locations.
- CHIP TIMING for both races
- TRI BLEND FABRIC FINISHER SHIRTS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS BUT YOU MUST SIGN UP BY CUT OFF DATES
- Awards-Overall 1st-3rd Male/Female division in 5k and 10k
- Age Group for Male/Female: 8 and under, 9-13, 14-18,19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- YOU MUST be present to get awards. It is participant responsibility to check results which are posted at finish line AND ON THE MOBILE AP LINK ABOVE. Awards will not be mailed- PLEASE CHECK YOUR RESULTS WHEN YOU FINISH.
- 5K Walk/Run- out and back, scenic, flat to rolling hills on mix of pavement and compact gravel county road, aid station and porta poti on course (5k map click here)
- 10K Walk/Run- scenic & fast with two out and back loops on flat to rolling hills with mix of pavement and compact gravel county road, aid stations and porta potty on course (10k map click here)
- 200 yard Kids Dash- Children under 10 can run a 1K -(200 yard) dash. All participants get a big NUMBER “1” race bib. No timing, No Shirts, No places- JUST FUN! This race is held NO CHARGE to participants, but you must register your child and have a bib to participate. Registration for kids dash AT THE START LINE
ATHLETE CHECK IN-RACE BIB AND SHIRT PICK UP IS RACE DAY ONLY STARTING AT 7:30AM AT COOLIN PARK
Absolutely no parking on Dickensheet Rd. Missouri St. St.Louis St. or Cavanaugh Bay Rd.
No part of this course is on Cavanaugh Bay Rd., traffic egress on Southbound Cav. Bay Rd. is open during the entire race. Expect delays on Bayview and Sherwood Beach Rd. Until 10:00AM, thank you for your community support!
RACE DAY PARK ON DICKENSHEET ROAD, WALK TO THE COOLIN PARK, GRAB YOUR BIB FROM ONE OF THE SPREAD OUT CHECK IN TABLES, THEN HAVE A GREAT RACE!. SHIRTS WILL BE GIVEN AT THE FINISH LINE
PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS ON DICKENSHEET ROAD.
YOU MUST SIGN UP USING THE LINK FROM THIS PAGE TO THE REGISTRATION SITE. ON_LINE REGISTRATION CLOSES SATURDAY MAY 27 AT 6:00PM.
Unfortunately we have had to change our refund policy. In the past we offered one of the most generous refund policies to provide solutions for changing circumstances. Due to significant abuse of the past policy, all events are held as non-refundable race fees. Registrations must be used for the current year event, no exceptions. Registrations are created for the individual who registered only. Bibs can not be transferred to another athlete. The registration is created for you, not a bib. We do offer medical and bereavement transfers to the following season only, and only for the individual registered. Bona-fide requests for a medical or bereavement transfer can be made by submitting the contact form below. Requests MUST be received 10 days prior to race day.
We order and reserve the shirt size you ordered when you registered. You may exchange for a different size ONLY after the race concludes if there is enough inventory. To ensure you get the size you want- YOU NEED TO REGISTER 25 DAYS PRIOR TO RACE DAY!
Safety: This is an open course to traffic. Run on side of road against traffic and look at all intersections.
Earphones: yes on course, use with caution when running near others and watch for traffic.
Shirts: Are available at bib pick up.
Race Bib: All participants must register and have a race bib. Chip for timing is on the bib.
Strolles: Absolutely! Allowed for children with a registered adult participant. Children in a stroller do not need to register. Children completing the race on their own physical effort must register.
Pets: No Pets! This is a safety issue for runners as well as our pets. Pet vs. runner injuries can be serious for both- NO EXCEPTIONS.
All the race info you will need will be posted on this page. Please review the whole page before sending an email question, thank you.
Have a great race!
Kids under 10 can run the kids dash. Its Free, but parents must sign participant waiver.
200 yds course.
All kids get a big number 1 race bib and run across the finish line.
Race Time: During the awards ceremony, approximately 10:00AM
SIGN UP AT THE STARTING LINE RIGHT AFTER THE START OF THE 5k